Yearsssss later and I'm back

It's been years I haven't touched this blog and now I'm kinda back to write again. 
A lot of changes not limited to my job, my current status, my family and everything, but also my skin, my life attitude and how I see things around. 
Maybe this is called "growth" and I do embrace it. 
I'm actually marking my students' exam papers and there're still 4 more to go, but I'm kinda stuck and bored to continue. In fact, it just takes me 15 mins or less to go, but I'm procrastinating and feeling what I am now. 
A lot of dreams and a lot more things I'd really like to do in 2022 - my online education business, my market in a few different places and goals I'd like to achieve. 
But family is always number one in my life. 
COVID-19 is still bordering all lives on earth. Let's praise for the best to come and everything can resume to the normal status. 

Comments

Popular Posts