Norway may be the place I'm gonna reside

I just wanna make a record of my thoughts right now, even just a few simple lines. 

I'd like to move away from Hong Kong, permanently. 

It used to be the place where I explored myself and developed myself to be a better being as well as an expert in the areas of my endeavour. 

The 5-year plan for this place has turned everybody's life upside down. 

Hong Kong is going to be a strange place for every one of the local residents - Cantonese is no longer a prevalent language among the people here; the vibe in the city, laws and regulations, the way to make a living, shrinking opportunities for work and self development, freedom of speech and freedom to make personal choices. Everything. 

A didactic approach is applied and people have no right to say 'No'. Not even journalists. They have all become someone's propaganda forever. 

That reminds me of a book, 1984

Tribute to the author and I have to thank myself for being so eager to learn and acquire knowledge all through the years. 

National pride emerges from our inner self, not from emotional blackmail by anybody. 

A bit of research today about Norway and I've realized that I'm a good fit for this place! 

Much emphasis on a person's expertise, work experience and professional qualifications, rather than age, sex, race and so on. 

Cool weather, northern lights, nature, national parks, hiking trails, clean air and water, supreme quality of food. The only flaw may be high tax, but that also means quality social welfare, retirement scheme and free medical expenses. 

New life. New chances of exploration. New enjoyment. New people and new living place. 

Comments

Popular Posts